Each time you cause access to The Million Directory you agree to be bound by these terms. You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of The Million Directory services, regardless of the purpose of the use. Failure to comply will result in the immediate removal of your website listing(s) and editor account(s).
The Million Directory service
The Million Directory and services are provided to you on an AS-IS basis. All websites available in The Million Directory search results have been added by the visitors of The Million Directory. You agree that the owners and operators of The Million Directory exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time, modify or discontinue the search engine and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Registration and password
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your account and log in, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or information.
You explicitly agree by using our service that you shall not;
· provide any content or conduct in a manner that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, designed to or does interfere or interrupt our services provided, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may constitute or be considered a violation of an applicable local, national or international law, statute, ordinance, or regulation including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
· impersonate or misrepresent The Million Directory to any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the services, content, or motives of The Million Directory.
· collect or harvest any data available in our search results or about other members.
· access our website via any automated or invisible means, not limited to bots and referrer spoofing using hidden frames or codes.
· provide or use our website, content, or services in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, affiliate programs, pyramid schemes, ponzi schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without prior written consent.
The Million Directory takes infringement VERY seriously
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on The Million Directory or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, we make it easy to flag the offending content for review/removal by our staff. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you misrepresent information listed in our search engine.
Every result available in The Million Directory also contains a form to flag the specific result. When performing a search, you can find a "flag" option by clicking "More Details" next to a search result. This will bring you to the website listing which includes a link to flag the website. A member of our staff will then manually review the listing.
We take all reports seriously and investigate ALL flagged content.
Please allow 7-10 business days for content review/removal. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
You may not use The Million Directory to list:
· Websites involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances, or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) websites that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) websites that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) websites that are considered obscene, (g) websites that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j), certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
· Websites that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support affiliate programs, pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (e) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, or (f) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities. (g) involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent. (h) violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
· Websites that involve gambling, gaming, and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from The Million Directory and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.